Monday, July 5, 2010

Competitions

I just made a competition, I thought I'd shamefully advertise it here
I'm hosting this with Eliavah as my co-host

Quick description pulled from thread: Welcome to the Striking Modeling, a competition for those who wish to be the best. We're eagerly looking for the first face of Striking. Striking is for those who love to enter modeling competitions, and love to edit. Our hosts have already come up with many creative assignments for you. The winner will get to be included in the second cycles banner, get to judge the second cycle and a special signature. We are really looking forward to your sign ups

Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/227664.page

2 comments:

Brad L said...

Lurking!

Kelle said...

sounds interestin! good luck!




lol your word verification gave me "hasango" as the word :P