Monday, June 28, 2010

Avatars; The greatest quest

Noo, this post is not about that movie avatar, I don't even liek that movie
It's about the following

After asking around to be sure, I think this plan I have may work
You see I can't use the UIC due to the mega awesome overload of awesomness in my computer.
 So what I've figured out is that I could give the sims3.pack to someone along with a picture to someone and they could do this process for me.

'tis quite the long shot, and I shall make sure I trust the person that is handed this responsibility, I don't want anyone relacing my picture with something a little off. I'd only ask this once, and only because I'm tired of my normal (default background/pose) avi...
I also have mega virus fears so that's another part of the trust thing, and someone who seems to understand anti-virus.

Anyways, what do ya think of my mega super [fail] plan? It is a long shot :P

I was going to incorporate a little sims game update in this post but didn't have many screenshots of what I wanted you to see, so if you want pictures see my picture blog for now. (SHAMELESS ADVERTISING :P)

Tomorrow or Thursday I'll give a small "tour"(?) of my save files.

Bye for now

-Pringle

No comments: