Monday, June 21, 2010

Speechless

Look what got to the top of the page...


Some people have been reviving this old thread.
I thought it was deleted until recently
So seeing it at the top brought some memories back.
If only we weren't banned for everything...

Miracle and I exchanged a quick couple words over there.

P.S.
Looking through my posts today I discovered if I delete something of tinypic they will use the image code on another picture, like a page stretching car in the middle of the supernatural picture thread :S.

Well,
Have a nice night/day depending on where you are.

3 comments:

R. Spirit said...

MY THREAD =D
Ah, the memories. Tis gae how annyoing EA has gotten. We'd never get away with half the stuff we used to now xD

(Booo. Stoopid blogger wont let me follow you atm :( Hai, by the way, hows you been? *glomps*)

Pringle said...

It is rather stupid..
eliavah and I said they can ban themselves..
P.s. I like how you spelt gay =p

I've been good :)
*glomps* My life is, well there, but I have more freetimne again, I gets to see you guys again :)
and you?

R. Spirit said...

Hehe, Fury started the "Gae" thing. Its contagious, yanno =P

Think Eliavah and you have a good idea there ;) Lol!

Yay for more freetime!
I'm good, ta. Went through a rough patch during your absence/break, that kept me away for weeks at a time, but its all over now :)

Glad to see you back, anyways! I missed my Pringle :) X

PS. i promise to follow you, as soon as blogger stops being gae >_>
STOP BEING GAE BLOGGER!