Friday, August 27, 2010

Another simself

I've decide I'll wait at least a month to update this one XD




 Now I have to update some banners '-_-
P.s. If you haven't noticed sim blog is gone I'll just use the lame sims 3 site studio
This time I added the subtle freckles I have if you look closely :) found a skin that defines my nose properly without making me look boyish

Go download meh right here

Check the pictures the site auto gives you for finding cc in sites that can't give direct links 
CC:  Anything unlisted is basegame
Hair is Anubis
Everyday Accessories: Necklace by peggy, Bracelet by liana , Formal necklace by lemonleaf
Clothes: Everday by Carriesims, Formal by Lorandia , Sleepwear by Lili, Athletic shorts by lili, Athletic top by Liana, Athletic tights(couldn't find best guess would be parsimonious, but they download with sim)
Makeup: Eyeshadow by emmzx @MTS  Lipstick(Don't know if anyone does feel free to say, probably one of lemonleaf's)
Freckles by Ladyfrontbum 
Skin by Heiret

3 comments:

Emily said...

You sound like me. Just updated myself too XD. At least it's not as bad as some people :P

Emily said...

Btw, your simself is beautiful :D

Pringle said...

It is only my third, and one was in January :p

thank you, it's definitely my most accurate for sure(consdering how much my hair has grown in the last two months), the nose is always so hard to do though XD