Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lame posts are the awesomesauce

I'm currently beginning to re-design 2 out of the three blogs I have :) If you follow the picture blog, each picture gets it's own post so be prepared for a heck of a lot of posts in the dashboard
Considering completely killing the sim blog, I'll figure it out, maybe I'll put a vote on the side.

Speaking of killing I was recently killed off of elegance is sim cycle 3, but I made it to the final four O.O, Holy jeebuz thats good..well for meh.
My final picture may be seen on the picture blog and the good bye speech that I really needed to make due to the fact I was proud of how far I had gotten, and I wanted to express my feelings towards the competition: "I really enjoyed participating this whole time, I've gotten to know some really awesome people, and these people would always knock my socks off each round. The whole competition I was in fourth and below XD so the quiet kid who makes good grades but not the best. I fully don't get how I made it all the way to final four. This was positively the best competition I have been in yet. I am most definitely going to noisily lurk for the rest of this cycle, and I will be back next cycle better than I can be."


Lame post but I have important things like superior assignment one to work on 


ONE MORE THING
I made a picture that just won't end up on the picture blog until I'm done. I was inspired by the song hallelujah. " You saw her bathing on the roof her beauty in the moonlihgt nearly threw ya"
I do not know why someone would bathe on the roof '-_- 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Emily said...

And from your lips she drew the hallejulah. . .:P Love that song.

Pringle said...

My parents are always playing it in the car XD