Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Guess who I is meeting :)

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Guess who I am meeting!
My friend told me about one or two minutes ago
Any guesses?
No, Okay

Has anyone here heard of Lights the singer?
Yes her!
I am so excited, BEYOND BELIEF!
YAY!
If I can get a picture without showing me or my location or anything then I MAY post it.
She is also like mega nice, because I know someone who I am with while meeting her, who has met her before

Also if by chance you have never heard of lights..
http://www.iamlights.com/ Thats her website

I couldn't find any videos to embed without being in youtube so youtube her up if your confused!

No comments: