Friday, October 22, 2010

WHAAAAT!

Okay so this is going to be my mind releasing anger on the whole was it the moderators or a hack

If it was a hack I wanna know how the chinchilla did they chose what to delete, because it wasn't delete everything on the first page for sure

I mean I had a backup for striking but hadn't scored all the photos which were not saved to my computer, and did not list my drop outs..'-_-
and for competitions it wasn't every popular one or hotshot and toxic would have been deleted too, some in the "middle"-"i never heard of this" ones were gone too. 
Also all the other sites I've been on have backups for their forums,
I'm really not sure which possibility to believe the moderators are really that dumb, or security is really that bad

What are your thoughs?
I know the post is all over the place but I didn't have time to make it nice and pretty like usual

No comments: