Monday, January 17, 2011

Hai everyone...

I've been on hiatus for about, what three months now?
Well I got really sick for like a week, just a really bad flu, then a family member of mine, always has been in bad condition, got worse, but joy to the rest of the family is still with us, and then it was the christmas season and stuff, I haven't even looked at the sims 3 disc in the three months
I'm not a sims addict for sure :p

....I'm not sure if I'm back yet, I'm not sure if I want to be back, but I am deeply considering joining one competition, for old times sake and see if I want to be back or not....I have been editing, just not sims, so I still remember how to work gimp and my tablet.

I hope someone actually reads this,

I'm so sorry Striking and Temperature died, a lot of stuff just happened and life was there in my face

4 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

I'm just happy to see your alive and sort of back but not sure if you are but yeah :)

And I'm sorry about your family member :(

Pringle said...

Hi Phoebe
I missed people so much, I'll be back in moderation like less than an hour per day, and work on pictures in moderation :)

It's okay, like I said they are still here, we were so happy, but, like, they are still sick.

Evergreen said...

Well im glad everything is okay ^_^ *hugs* i hope they get better!

*cough*ifyouwaitafewweeksyoucanjoincycle2oftoxic*cough*

Pringle said...

Thanks Jake :), probably will pass on at one point in the next year, but it was so nice to have the them there for christmas.

Well it is exam season right now, so I'll think about waiting for toxic to re-start :)