Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HOMG! O.O A sparkle

Pringle's first bite:Ahh at last some spare time in like what 3 weeks :p
I am finally writing the First chapter of the Pringl-ings :)
If people had lived down the street they would swear someone had a mental breakdown or something from the noise that emerged from the house.  Of course this had not been the case
Photobucket
Pringle: *screams* OH MY FLAPPERING LEMUR!! Street Clothes are not supposed to be worn to bed, Pj's are, and how can you not have a bed head [reminder to make Eli's sleep hair incredibly funny in the future]
Eli: Well if maybe if a certain someone's game hadn't given me a hooker's street clothes than I would '-_-
Pringle: That is no excuse, at all >.<...I am never coming in to tell you good news ever again.
Eli: Good news, now that, my friend interests me a lot..
Photobucket
Eli: Wait so a prank call, that's the most exciting thing ever, that you had to barge into my room, and tell me
Pringle: *makes voice old* Yes uhmm, could I get like two totally great tickets to like, ummm, that place in, duuuur, China?
...Yes I am totally over 18.....okay but I have someone with me, here's her credit card number
Eli: What the duck Pringle! Your telling people that you're prank calling my credit card number
Pringle: Shh, just please shut up I'm trying to get really great tickets. Yes we don't need anything to eccentric, and also can you make a special note not to serve my friend alchohal. Thanks.....mhhmmm 4:30 is cool cakes..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pringle: This is exactly why I specifically said no alcohol
Eli: I wasn't offered alcohol once, and didn't stash any on either...I just prefer flying in random clothes.. yaa thats it. I did not get air sick on my other clothes that's fo'sho. So can we just look around now, or do you want to tell me why you brought us here. 
Pringle: No, lets explore thats still mine to know and your to learn.
AWKWARD PELVIC THRUSTS IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY IN PUBLIC
Making great impressions on others since the day I got WA
  Photobucket

After an awesome day of being awkward, and almost being arrested for being intoxicated in public, until they realised we were in fact completely sober, plus I'm a minor and I good kid. It was time for bed, I like being the controller of the game, I get better rooms. Like legit this room had an amazing view from the balcony....

Once we had they awoke the went to find out exactly why they were there. Pringle always has reasons...though they should be questioned...

Photobucket Photobucket
WATCHAAAA.
Pringle: I sent us here to learn to fight crime in skanky outfits Eli, we are going to be super heros when we get back trust me :)
Eli: Ya but like why the skanky outfit part
Pringle: Well Eli if you don't remember you and I once talked about how much we loved sailor moon so here we are training to be a real sailor, but just like...Sailor [awesome, ninja] Pringle, and Sailor [not as ninja] Eli. Sailor Pringle and Sailor Eli for short. You know?
Photobucket

Eli: You know what Pringle, you have NO LOGIC!Like this thing is going to perma bruise my eye!
Photobucket
Pringle: you don't understand, bad guys in umm Sunset Valley, and other places you don't know it but I've been following the bad guys with the computers we have!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SNAP,SNAP, SNAAAAAAP
I know who the bad guy gets to be, but only I >:)
More to come in the future. Hope you Liked it, I'm still figuring some things out
Want Eli in your game, to, umm, do stuff with (???) get her right here
P.s. I want to say I did not switch Eli's clothes to that when we got to China, she just arrived there in that clothing, and left Sunset Valley in normal clothes...


2 comments:

Eliavah said...

BAHAHA! You literally had me laughing and when I saw my skanky sim my jaw dropped.
xD
awesome first chapter. also, I am so more ninja then you >;D

Pringle1239 said...

Happy I had you laughing, your outfit after you got off the plane was my favourite thing ever :p well that and the pelvic thrusts.
I already know who our bad guy/girl is >:)

I wouldn't be so sure about being more ninja then me, I gained my ninja skill so much faster than you in game :p
(Forgot my password so I'm just posting under a name)