Saturday, September 11, 2010

Story Progression Dumpage

Today while playing the remainder of the first story of Pringle-ings I took some screenshots of the story progression. I'm still waiting for someone's name to come up as the town bike but alas nothing yet.
Also I need more sims for that town only about half is sims I have downloaded the rest are fugly townies. Submit sims!
So here is the story progression dumpage! There isn't lots because I spent lots of time in china.
Oh, and my game sometimes doesn't want to show your pictures 


I don't know why but I think my simself, and others will avoid the hospital for a while >_>

This I can see, but Rexy's profession to me will always be a guru. Dino in a turban coming through!



Of course Random would do this.

3 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

Lol!

If you'd like you could put ma simself in your game :P It's on my TS3 creations blog....here:
http://phoebesims3creations.blogspot.com/search/label/Simself

You don't have to but if you'd like then...yeah you can :)

R. Spirit said...

Eh heh heh >=]

Pringle said...

Okey dokey I will Phoebe, I couldn't find her so that's why she isn't there