Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh dear! stop me from thinking

So today(as many of you already know) Cay left us for the school year, so as some of you others know, when one of my good simming buddies leave I start thinking of RL (Oh great '-_-)

I want to say this is not my I'm leaving you guys forever note. That comes when I feel I'm ready for it.

As so many of you know my simming is my biggest secret, because of my whole I'm accidentally popular thing(If you don't know what I'm talking about just tell me, and I can explain).

When Cay told us she had to leave because of her house rules, it made me remember last time I left, why I did it and such. I remember the social life I used to have which is rare, I don't have proper social skills and I'm missing out so much of my life. I used to wonder what was going on at the forums at school. I seem so much more addicted than others, but I'm not really, just RL never gets in my way, so I have free time. I don't sim anymore unless it's something quick for the blog, or for modeling, and my life it feels boring, I wake up and say I'm going to make myself a cake face, dress for awesome, text "Morgan" and go to the mall.  I just want to have fun with life and what not, I want to make one new friend each two days  of school this month. I just want to do more stuff I sometimes feel I can't because I have this or that due for modeling and an extension isn't available.  I feel like I'm just in this lame, boring, dark hole. I love to have fun, to run around outside, but I just stopped that. Writing this only makes me want to quit sooner but I won't leave current commitments.

I know once I quit I will keep all these up in case I come back, I will also post on my deviantART as this year I take photography and art.
So I would give it that there are about 2-3 1/2 months of Pringle left to nom on.
I want to wake up,  say today I'm going to do whatever I want to do, I am going to live, and re-bulid my social skills, with the help of someone I told I have social problems to.

For the past week I have been planning my leaving, so really even before Cay said she was leaving I was ready to go Cay just gave me the push to admit it.

I don't know what else I am really going to say until I leave plus, this was a longer post but it's really late so it won't be.

4 comments:

Izzy said...

You and I we're similar in a way. My simming is my secret, people no I'm a gamer, but they think it's only Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3, and COD. Only my friend who also plays sims is in on my little addiction.

I used to be completely and utterly addicted to the forums. When I wasn't checking them I was wondering what I was missing. It didn't matter where I was or what I was doing, it was the only thing on my mind. Ever. I have been planning to leave for several months but I just get sucked right back in. I was finally set on leaving once my competition had ended, and what now I'm in Modified Beauties. It's like this little ring of addiction I can't escape. Like you said one lame, boring, dark hole.

But I decided no more shit this year. I'm done being peoples doll (long story) and done doing what I feel forced to do. Now I'm done with my rant that makes my sound like a cranky old person.

R. Spirit said...

Aww, do whatever you need to do Pringle :)

And i forgot to show you! Here be your simmie-selfs babeh :)
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i223/Kirsty90/Screenshot-227.jpg

Pringle said...

@Izzy. I love hardcore gaming on COD and L4D, but thats the only ones people know about and it's more normal than sims. The second paragraph you wrote sums it up very nicely :)
I think it's the awesome people here that help keep you stuck.

@Random I shall but I will do it slowly. That baby isn't as ugly as I would expect O.O What did the game name him?

awesome_phoebe said...

Yo Pringle, we haven't talked in ages haha. How are you apart from all this right here?

Now you have made me start thinking about my shitty life lol. I am in the same boat as you. I really wish I spent more time in school socializing and making new friends, knowing people from all year levels, like the friends that I had. I'm quite a quiet person, nervous type. I'm only outgoing with my friends. I too feel as if I'll probably take a break sometime soon, after the modeling comps I am in finish. Though, I'm not as addicted to the forums as you probably are/ were I still am pretty much addicted to the internet in general. I've never felt the way you do with the sims forums but I have with another site, where I had really good friends, but I have pretty much left that site and those friends. I do not intend in leaving the sims site forever or leaving it for that long, but I'll probably become more distant. Actually, I already am. I don't really post on the forums anymore, I only lurk, but to me it feels like I'm still there. I still connect with my blog, which I post on, but it often is about a week before I post again. It didn't feel like it, but I recently checked the date on my post and it was from Saturday. Anyway I'm rambling on here. All I want to say is, do what you want to.

And I didn't know Cay was leaving *cries* D: I didn't show her her simmie hubby yet :(