Friday, September 3, 2010

Vent

Please be advised this is the only loser rant you will see,  I'm a fairly good sport, but for some reason I have been irked  tremendously. I will delete this post when I get home on monday I just need to vent a wee bit.
Plus the judges never see my blog, and I don't ask for justification, just my thoughts and it's better then venting on the thread.
Please do not judge me as an annoying person either >.<


I am out of temperature, it was a good run, but my assignment just didn't do good.


I don't know why, but this is my most upsetting loss to date, probably because of the comments >.<
This is my picture: http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/amazing1239/TemperatureAssignment5.png
If you look at it you notice everything is cardboard (or at least that's what the people on rexy's thread told me, and what it's supposed to be)




The assignment "One Man's Trash, Is Another Man's Treasure
I've seen this in America's Next Top Model. The model's were assignment a specific type of trash to wear as clothing in a photoshoot.
In this assignment you'll be wearing trash you put together into an outfit. I'll assign each of you one of the following: Plastic, Cardboard, and Trash Bags. Take it into your own kinda world with this one."



My comments which really got me right here. Here they are:
"Your photo was very unique and I liked it, but the downfall is in the assignment I said for the model to be wearing the trash given to them. In your photo, I don't see any cardboard besides the cardboard houses. I'm not sure if the outfit that she's wearing is cardboard or not but it didn't look so to me, so that's why I deducted points. But I honestly loved your photo, it was so clean cut and adorable" and "I like the idea you had... But unfortunately you didn't read what was said very well.. Sad Good Job though :)"
  
You can only see the details in the full size which I gave to them, but for some reason I feel the judges only looked at the small one


So now I go away for the long weekend(To a place that happens to be VERY relaxing) work really hard on the elegance entry because I will really push myself) and forget this.


Followers can you please tell me if you agree or disagree with the judges I wouldn't get made I just want to know if my cardboard effect really sucked :p  

3 comments:

Izzy said...

I noticed that the clothes she was wearing the undergarments (super nerdish term) were definitely made out of cardboard, which I could clearly see. I was a little disturbed by it also. You have every right to be pissed I'd say I thought it was clear even in the small one. But pat on the back anyways because your pictures are still amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love that photo!I can see the houses,clothes,and even the model looks like cardboard! [she is still very pretty].I don't really get hot that judge didn't see the card bored in your picture.

Amazing job!

xxMoon

Cyan said...

I loved this picture. It was really well done, and you could tell that everything was cardboard, so I don't know what those judges were talking about.

Great Job!